Global Peace & Humanitarian Award 2021 is presented to honor individuals and organizations in various fields whose exemplary efforts have significantly improved the lives of others and consistently contributed in promoting a culture of Peace and humanitarian services.
This Prestigious awards also seeks to honor those who have demonstrated great courage and creativity in their work with the power to inspire others, the ability to lead, take responsibility and also an incredible integrity in difficult circumstances.
- INTERFAITH LEADERSHIP- The Interfaith Leadership Award recognizes an individual who has provided outstanding leadership advancing interfaith collaboration, humanitarian service, and peace through the vision of One Family under God.
- LEADERSHIP IN STRENGTHENING FAMILIES- The Leadership in Strengthening Families Award is presented to an individual for sustained efforts to advance the welfare of the family as the primary social institution and for supporting responsible parenting, strong marriages, and a healthy and nurturing environment for children.
- OUTSTANDING SERVICE AWARD- The Outstanding Service Award is conferred on an individual whose efforts have resulted in sustainable progress in areas of health care, poverty reduction, entrepreneurship, environmental sustainability, education and other areas of social impact.
- GOOD GOVERNANCE AWARD- The Good Governance Award recognizes an outstanding political leader who exemplifies public service, governs in the public interest, and advances human welfare through executive or legislative initiatives and leadership.
- INNOVATIVE SCHOLARSHIP FOR PEACE- The Innovative Scholarship for Peace Award recognizes an individual whose advocacy for peace at a research institution or in academia has led to policy initiatives that have advanced social reconciliation and human development.
- INDIVIDUAL CATEGORY – * Health* Education* Peace Building* Disaster Relief* Refugee Assistance* Human Development* Population & Public Policy* Sustaining the Environment* Equitable Economic Development* Assisting Civil Society Organizations
- Other Global Peace Awards-Recognizes men and women who have committed their lives for peace and human welfare in other fields.
Celebrate International Peace Day September 21.
Challenging conditions that limit human potential and social development, award winners demonstrate lives of integrity and a sustained commitment to realizing a world of peace.